Includes sample BIG UNDERSTANDINGS such as:
• Knowing more about our similarities and differences improves our relationships with others
• A group works best when we can recognise our similarities and differences, our weaknesses and our strengths.
• With rights come responsibilities and rules.
And also essential questions such as:
• Do students and teachers have rights and responsibilities?
• What happens when people are totally selfish and self-centred? (Family/class/club/village/town) (OPPOSITE)
• Why does your class need rules? (OPPOSITE)
The clickable thumbnail images on the left will give you generic details of the contents (both the website content sections you get, as well as the detailed and printable Teacher's Package. They'll give you a quick overview.
Q. DO MY STUDENTS HAVE to build a website?
Answer: No, not at all. They can use any method of presentation they like-- the website can stand alone as a portal to all of the activities and information we've designed. HOWEVER: the free WIX website software they can use, is intuitive, user-friendly drag-and-drop, so you can just let them go-- YES they can explore and learn at the same time, also freeing you up to relax and enjoy their learning while you give them ongoing feedback on their progress.
Yes- we've come up with what we hope is just what modern teachers need: an online unit that teachers/schools can purchase, which caters for:
- blended and 'flipped" learning (in-class work, computers, and any-time work)
- differentiated learning (caters for all abilities, offers choices)
- suitable for ages 9-adult
- possibility for gifted groups, individual enrichment, whole classes, syndicates...
Want the FULL DETAILS? Watch our brief video overview right now- simply click the VIDEO button here --you get SO-O-O much!!!
THINKIES: Rights & Responsibilities
- Brand: Jean Edwards
- Product Code: THINKIES: R and R
- Availability: In Stock